Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Not much to say!!

Ok so sorry I have not been updating much, but nothing has been happening much except for school!!!
So to get time to update when your behind in school is kind of heard....

Any how, last Saturday was my birthday party and it was a blast. :-) I had a Mary Kay, jewelry party with all of my friends. If anyone has been into our home and seen how small it is, well we had 23 people stuffed in to the living room, but we all mad it and I had the bets birthday ever. Thank you Mom, Grandma, and C.J. for making it so perfect.

I am so thankful for my friends. Last nigh some friends (Laura and Kate) put on a dinner for my mom and dad. It was so romantic...... :-) It was a nice candle light dinner in a barn. Laura had Christmas light strung put every where. Then she made stake, baked potato, and it was picture perfect.  I hope to do it again soon....... :-)

God bless you all.... Hope you have a wonderful evening. Oh and it is going to snow tonight or tomorrow..... :-(

No comments:

Post a Comment