Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Pleases pray for the McElhiney Family..

Exciting news!!!!!!! Its finally winter in the north west part of Colorado... :-) :-) Its already been snowing some... It snowed the first 2 times and went away, and the 3rd time it is still on the ground.... YAHOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!

Would you all pray for my family. My great grandma died on Thursday.... The funeral is on today, Wednesday at 11:30 am. We have a lot of family in for the week for the funeral. Truthfully I am so over joyed that she is gone, not that I won't miss her. She is in heaven, has no pain, no sorrow, but best of all she is with my great grandpa... Love them with all my heart. I cant wait to get to heaven to see them healthy one more time..
Ps116:15 Precious in the sight of the Lord is the death of his saints....

Have a wonderful thanksgiving :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment